7/18/07

Proud Papa

I can't believe that my little boy is gonna be 1 this Thursday. It seems like yesterday that he popped out of Mama just over 2 months early. He stayed in the NICU for a month and came home at 5 lbs. Now he is a chunk and getting into everything. It won't be long before he will start taking his first steps. Now that I am in Spring and my family is back home, it makes it real hard to be apart from Amanda and Luke. This is only the first week that I have been away from them, and the separation is killing me. I fully expect we will sell our old house, and they will be here by the middle part of August.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up dork!!!!!!
haha jk. yep that Luke is the cutest baby ever! you better show him pictures of me and Amber everyday and remind him we are his favorites. of course! i miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Church is not the same without you, nor anything else! haha specially playing basketball, i wonder where my right hand man is. and dodgeball! ugh it's all good though. you are where your supposed to be....i guess. ha sry it's just hard. duh you know! i just wanna keep on talking to you right now but i can't type forever or this would be one lllloooooonnnnngggg blog! so i guess i will stop for now. but i want you to know i miss you and love you! and i cant wait to help you move nad spend the night up there so i can meet the group. i really dont wanna say your youth group. cuz we are your youth group down here still. haha yea anyways. toodles 4 now (:

Anonymous said...

I think as one of your other interests you need to put hangin out with JESS,She rocks! has a nice ring to it dont ya think. haha and of course Amber too!just thought i'd let you know that.

Anonymous said...

Hey DORK!!! Yeah....get use to hearing that a lot from us (Jess & I)....not that you don't now. hehe! So, I agree with Jess. Luke is definetly the cutest baby ever, AND you WILL show him pictures of us two all the time as he grows up. Keep Luke doing what we taught him to do when a girl says "I love you!". PRACTICE it!!!! Church is of course not the same without you there. I'm trying though to step up like you said. I am really, EXTREMELY looking forward to helping you, Amanda, and Luke move up to your new house. Can't wait to see you again....Miss you and Love you!! Call me whenever you want!! Later Dorky Denby!

Anonymous said...

Gosh John he is cute, good thing Amanda said I could babysit him whenever yall need me!!! LOl. anyway I love the picture. Thats a real cute one of him.