3/11/08

It's alive!

Yes, I plan to revive the blog. To most of the world that makes no difference whatsoever. But to the 3 of you out there that will read this, I hope it means something. The blog revival actually comes from one of our church members, Charlie Pomeroy. He has started a blog called Blessings, Curses, and Challenges and has asked me to coauthor it with him.

There will be many ways for you to interact with us. You can post comments on my blog or the BCC blog even if you do not have a blogging account. It's so easy "a caveman can do it." So try posting a comment even if it is to say, "Hi." Just click the comments button and follow the instructions on the right. I think you will like it!!!

1 comment:

judycc said...

hey John! Just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to reading your take on things. I'll be checking out the BCC blog also...We need to really talk this venue up and hopefully it'll become uncool if you haven't checked out the latest ATF! I can see it now...hats, t-shirts, etc.!!
Talk to you soon